Thursday, August 9, 2012

TTS - VOG @ Bangi Kopitiam Taman Melawati


Date & Time : 8 August, 2012 (10pm - 1am)
Venue : Bangi Kopitiam, Taman Melawati, Ulu Kelang
Agenda :  Meeting to discuss Ramadhan/Charity Fund Raising Programme.
Meeting Decision :  I dont know.. I'm late.. haaa.. What ever it is.. I agree (as long as its good & benefit to all)..

More or less 30 bikes at the place







Jebat, Aidil, Fuad & Arep Kulal.. never tired of talking about modification. This time they discuss on how to fix siren at Versys.. and the best sound of siren.."wooooooooooo!!!!"






Meeting about VOG charity program just finished when I've arrived. Simple meeting i guess! Bravo guys..





















Bro Syed with "crazy" guy (Hadi Hussien - Solo rider to London) also here... I remember Hadi's quote about "Remaja Purba" (Ancient Teenagers)....  wether he asked me the question or he is calling himself "Remaja Purba"... Haaaa.. just joke Broh!!!








New Groom.. Errr.. issit really new?















My juices.. Kedondong + Assam Boi 








Program Manager / Mr Chairman of the day thanks to all attendees
































Photo Session with Bro Kid (Search)...Owner of the place...













































No comments:

Post a Comment