Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CNY Ride: Genting Highlands & Bukit Tinggi

 It is Chinese New Year Holiday ! Even though it is 4-days in a row Public Holiday here in Malaysia, i dont have any long distance riding plan. Too busy with my research... My study already taken half of my life...

Not in a mood to write, here the photo report :


About to arrived Genting Highland.. The fog was so thick. Visual distance very limited. 






This is why i love to ride. i like to watch people... People might looking at me too.. I dont care...









one of the corner.. this type of corner is considered as "easy corner"










As usual, super-bikers gathering here infont of Genting Highlands Coffee Bean..















Having our Breakfast + Lunch here..









Arrived at Bukit Tinggi.














































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment