Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Versys Accersories - Hella Horns, Running Light


3rd project on my lady... 21st of May 2011, i went to Mah Seng Motor (Opposite Phoenix Hotel, Jalan Pudu) to install Hella horns & running lights... the workshop owner, Ah Choong (in picture) make it done.. I install the hella horn so that cars, lorries, busses & other big-big fellas can hear me more... haha...  Install the running lights so that others can see me well at nite..!!

My naked lady..


Ah Choong in action... He is good in wiring.. Thumbs up..!





Before: Pinnn.. pinnn!!!!   After: PONNNNNNNN!!!!!





Total Damage??? Ayoyoyoyoyo!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, may I know how much you install the Hella Horn including workmanship?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget to tell you. I m one of VOG. Please reply wktat@yahoo.com Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice bro...i got bosh horn and i think the sound is almost idetical to hella.

    ReplyDelete